Are you looking for that picture-perfect smile? Regardless of age, occupation, or race, everyone is looking for a dream smile. A beautiful smile enhances your physical appearance and adds a tinge of confidence in your everyday life. Regrettably, teeth imperfections like chipped and stained teeth can dent the confidence even of the most assertive persons. For this reason, many people turn to New Hampshire cosmetic dentistry for a smile makeover.
At Nashua Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry, we believe that everyone deserves a beautiful smile. As a result, we offer the below cosmetic procedures to ensure that you are not overly conscious whenever it comes to your smile.
- Teeth whitening: Are you yearning for radiant, pearly whites? Your dream can come true with the teeth whitening procedure in New Hampshire. Teeth can get stained for various reasons. It could be tobacco use, coffee, or certain medications. Whichever the reason, we offer professional teeth bleaching, leaving you with a bright, sparkling smile.
- Porcelain veneers: Veneers can correct broken, chipped, or stained teeth. Dental veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells made of porcelain or resin-composite, placed in the front teeth to enhance teeth aesthetics.
- Inlays and On lays: Also referred to as indirect fillings, on lays and Inlays boost the function and appearance of damaged teeth. In our clinic, we use modern dentistry porcelain Inlays and on lays that boost the stability and appearance of the damaged teeth.
- Dental bridges: Are gaps in your teeth damaging your smile? You can smile because dental bridges can fix this imperfection. Dental bridges are like partial bridges, only that they are permanent. If well taken care of, dental bridges can last up to 15 years!
- Dental bonding: Refers to the process of repairing broken, damaged, or stained teeth with materials matching the color of your tooth enamel. The procedure involves removing the damaged part, applying composite material to fill the gap, and then molding it to the right shape. The dentist completes the procedure by using high-intensity light to cure the tooth.
- Invisalign: Are your teeth misaligned? Instead of the traditional braces, Invisalign is an alternative teeth alignment procedure that can improve your smile immensely. Invisalign is preferred to conventional braces because it is comfortable, enhances oral hygiene, and allows the users to eat various foods.
Would you like to improve your smile with our cosmetic dentistry services in New Hampshire? Please contact [phone1] to book an appointment with Dr. Amanda Smith, Dr. Judi Whitcomb, or Dr. Nicole Byer.