Judith A. Whitcomb, D.D.S.
Dr. Judith A. Whitcomb completed her undergraduate studies at Michigan State University, where she graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology. Dr. Whitcomb earned her dental degree from the Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, from which she graduated in 1986.
Dr. Whitcomb maintains active membership with respected organizations, including:
- American Dental Association
- Accredited Member of International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- New Hampshire Dental Society: Dr Whitcomb serves on the peer review committee for the NEW Hampshire dental society
- Nashua Dental Society
- Women’s Dental Association
- Holistic Dental Society
- International Academy of Biologic Dentistry and Medicine
- American Academy of Oral Systemic Health
Dr. Whitcomb’s personal interest include all types of health and fitness, as well as water skiing and yoga.