Important information about our office’s precautionary measuresTo: Our Valued Patients
At this point in time, it seems that the outbreak of the Coronavirus in New Hampshire has become a reality. To help contain it, we are establishing new CDC protocols within our practice.
First, we ask that anyone who has traveled to, or has family that has traveled to any of the CDC Travel Alert Countries (currently China, Iran, South Korea, Italy and Japan), please contact us so that we may reschedule your appointments so that there is a proper "quarantine" period of at least two weeks.
Second, if you are experiencing ANY cold or flu-like symptoms, or have any family members experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment to a later date. We are recommending at least two weeks from the last day of symptoms before you should be seen for non-emergency care.
For your protection, we have increased our already stringent cleaning protocols to keep our office safe for everyone during treatment.
To help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus remember to:
- Cover coughs and sneezes in your elbow or sleeve or tissue.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, please stay at home in order to protect yourself and others.
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds to avoid spreading any virus to others or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Dr. Randall G. Viola & Dr. Judith A. Whitcomb