Dentist in Nashua, NH offers full mouth reconstruction services for a complete transformation of the smile!
Patients in the Nashua, NH area who are interested in working with a dentist for a complete transformation of the smile are welcome to book an appointment with Drs. Whitcomb and Viola of Nashua Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry, PLLC. Patients can learn about a variety of services that might be performed under our full mouth reconstruction treatment.
What is full mouth reconstruction?
Sometimes known as “full mouth rehabilitation” or a “smile makeover,” a full mouth reconstruction plan is designed to completely rejuvenate the appearance of the smile as well as its function. In many situations, it includes tooth replacement solutions such as implants, dentures, or dental bridges. Other times it may integrate cosmetic treatments such as porcelain veneers or professional teeth whitening. Our dentists are committed to helping patients look and feel their best with full mouth reconstruction services if they desire to achieve a more beautiful, healthy smile!
Schedule an Appointment with Nashua Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry today!
During a comprehensive evaluation, our professionals will determine which treatments can be used to improve the appearance of the smile. Below is just a small sample of the services that may be integrated into a patient’s personalized plan:
- Dental implants – implants are titanium posts a dentist places to act as tooth root replacements. They are small and placed within the bone of the jaw to be restored in a variety of different ways. They are utilized to replace one or more teeth in the smile.
- Full and partial dentures – a popular and economical way of replacing teeth is with full or partial dentures. Dentures are designed to replace one or more teeth. Patients may also opt for full dentures that are used with dental implants, called implant-supported dentures. These are the best option for patients who are replacing an entire arch of teeth and want full stability and strength from their dental appliance.
- Aesthetic fillings – instead of using silver amalgam fillings, which are formulated with approximately 50 percent mercury, our team of professionals at Nashua Cosmetic and restorative Dentistry, PLLC utilize composite resin as an aesthetic filling for areas of decay. This material is safer, long-lasting, and more cosmetic.
- Dental bridges – replacing one or more teeth in a row can be achieved with the placement of a dental bridge. These restorations are more permanently placed than dentures, which are removable, and less costly than dental implants.
- Inlays and onlays – another option for patients who have large cavities is to place an inlay or onlay. These are porcelain restorations that are placed on or in the natural tooth to repair damage. These are larger than fillings, but more conservative than the placement of a dental crown.
- Dental bonding – dental bonding is a composite resin material that can be used in many ways to address problems within the smile, such as broken or permanently stained teeth. This material is applied and finished within the same day, making it a faster alternative to porcelain veneers.
- Porcelain veneers – these ceramic facings are custom-made for our patients to cover imperfections of the smile, including permanently stained teeth, gapped teeth, fractured teeth, or misaligned teeth. They are made within a few weeks and can last a decade or longer.
- Teeth whitening – brightening the smile is sometimes the first step patients take in full mouth rehabilitation. We offer professional services that ensure long-lasting results, unlike the use of over-the-counter whitening products from the local drugstore.
- Invisalign – for patients who need to address misaligned or gapped teeth, we offer a discreet option known as Invisalign, which is a clear plastic aligner tray system that can reposition the teeth.
Schedule a visit with our team today to learn about full mouth reconstruction
If you are ready to transform your smile and address a variety of issues with a single dental treatment plan, contact Drs. Whitcomb and Viola of Nashua Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry, PLLC today! The practice is conveniently located in Nashua, New Hampshire, and can be reached by calling (855) 363-3793.