Why Nashua Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry is the first choice for precision dental services in NH
Nashua may be the second city of New Hampshire. But Drs Randall Viola and Judith Whitcomb want to be your first choice for cosmetic dental services in Nashua, NH. Nashua Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry takes a biological, technologically advanced, comfortable, gentle, warm, and non-judgmental approach to dental care. So, whether you need elective cosmetic or restorative services that are as attractive as they are functional, you will be happy with the results from treatment – and the uneventful and pleasant experience associated with getting those results!
Make over your smile, the healthy way
Drs Viola and Whitcomb offer many alternatives to conventional dentistry techniques, materials, and instruments that were sources of dental fear and anxiety, or that posed undue risks to the lasting attractiveness and health of your smile. These alternatives to cumbersome, time-consuming, and uncomfortable traditional treatments include:
- Invisalign – Instead of braces, clear aligner trays incrementally reposition crooked, crowded, and gapped teeth. The aligners may be removed for eating and cleaning. So, they are comfortable and promote effective hygiene and oral health throughout treatment.
- Safe and effective teeth whitening – Drs Viola and Whitcomb precisely apply or prescribe concentrated, proven whitening gels that are customized to your needs, goals, lifestyle, and budget. You may choose from in-office or one of two home whitening options. Additionally, they use the KöR system to lift even deep and difficult-to-treat internal discoloration caused by antibiotics. Their proprietary system is also designed to minimize tooth sensitivity, a common complaint associated with professional treatments.
- Conservative restorations – If you need more than a filling but less than a full crown to treat decay, inlays and onlays may be the ideal option for your situation. Made from a safe, durable, toothlike material, inlays and onlays fill in only areas of decay, preserving as much natural tooth structure as possible, while ensuring the long-term integrity of the tooth.
- Direct and indirect veneers – Direct veneers (or bonding) involves preparing, applying, shaping, and securing a dental material to your teeth. So, bonding covers up gaps, chips, stubborn discoloration, and cracks, and reshapes and resizes worn-down or pointy teeth that detract from a uniform, harmonious appearance. Indirect veneers are made in a lab from durable, toothlike porcelain. They are designed to function similarly to bonding; however, the lab-made veneer is applied and bonded to the tooth during a second visit. We are happy to discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each option.
- Metal-free fillings, crowns, and tooth replacement – Nashua Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry dentists place restorations that are made from biocompatible materials, and that look and feel like real teeth. In addition to safe and attractive dental bridges, we can rebuild teeth by using implants. They are designed like natural and healthy teeth. In fact, the implant is placed in the jaw to function like a natural root, and support the crown, bridge, or denture.
Schedule an Appointment with Nashua Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry today!
These and other procedures are completed using an array of advanced technologies and tools, designed to ensure your comfort and convenience, and for precision diagnostics and treatment. They include gentle laser-assisted treatment, digital impressions, and X-rays. Nashua Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry is the first choice for cosmetic services in New Hampshire’s second city. Experience the difference for yourself. Call to schedule your appointment with Drs Viola or Whitcomb.